Phone: (440) 623-7475

E-Mail: Jacquelinesweeney@hotmail.com

JS CONSULTING, LLC

Your Life, Reimagined

 

Mission Statement

JSConsulting, LLC,  was founded with the desire to provide support for and increase emotional intelligence among leaders and future leaders of our communities. Our practice is rooted in the belief that, when individuals have a better understanding of themselves and others, relationships, productivity and society can benefit.

 

JS Consulting, LLC builds on the traits that professionals have used to become successful and leads them to use those strengths to create achievement and resiliency in their personal lives as well.

Jacqueline Sweeney

 

A native Clevelander, Jacqueline Sweeney, MA, completed her Bachelor’s degree at Ohio University and her Master’s degree at Cleveland State University. Following 15 years of practice in the mental health field, she began to focus her work on high-functioning individuals who, though not experiencing mental health issues, sought emotional support for troubled relationships, stress management, grief and major life transitions. 

 

Realizing that professional success does not guarantee healthy and happy personal relationships, Jacqueline seeks to help clients thrive in ALL areas of their lives by developing their emotional intelligence skills and providing support and guidance during life transitions.

 

Having worked with business owners, musicians, attorneys, physicians, students, pilots, military/law enforcement and professional athletes, Jacqueline has developed a unique skill set that allows her to identify and empathize with her clients’ struggles and quickly begin working toward a successful resolution. Dedicated, compassionate, honest and direct, working with Jacqueline is time well spent for those professionals who are as eager to find success in their personal lives as they are in their careers. 

 

In addition to meeting with clients in her office in the recently restored Lake Point Physicians building in Lakewood, Jacqueline uses remote conferencing services to  work with clients residing throughout North and South America and clients who travel frequently for business.  Confidential and discrete appointments are available at several Greater Cleveland locations as well, with weekday, evening and weekend availability.

 

Services

  • Emotional Intelligence Coaching

  • Personal Life Coaching

  • Parenting Coaching

  • Team Building Events

  • Transition Coaching

  • Social Skills Training

  • Divorce Coaching

"At best, IQ contributes about 20% to the factors that determine life success, which leaves 80% to other forces: forces grouped as emotional intelligence."

-Daniel Goleman

"It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head - it is the unique intersection of both."

-Unknown

image1.jpg

"Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships."

-Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves

 
 

Contact Me